£40k - 48k per year
6 months ago
Senior Digital Paid Social Lead
UK Multi-Channel Retailer
£40k - £48k + benefits
Remote UK based role with a day a fortnight in the Midlands
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s Leading Multi-Channel Retailers as they looking to expand their existing Digital Marketing Department. As their Senior Paid Social Lead you will be taking responsible for developing and delivering our Social activity across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat.
You will be managing large paid social campaigns and budgets where you will have great technical knowledge of the buying platforms and be results orientated to maximise our revenue and expand our current and new customer base. You will work closely with the media agency and key social media partners to deliver profitable performance campaigns.
You’ll be joining FTSE 100 business who are already known as one of the UK’s leading and most loved brands and we are excited to have partnered with them to continue to their market dominance for many years to come. With record breaking revenue in 2020 and 2021, they are now making huge strides to continue this trend as they look to add more super digital marketing talent to their already strong 20+ Performance Marketing Teams.
As the Senior Digital Paid Social Lead you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside key internal stakeholders, plan and execute ‘best in class’ performance led paid social campaigns
- Manage the relationship with the social team at media agency
- Manage the relationship with key social media partners
- Monitor & work with the agency to optimise all activity
- Work with the partners to explore new and innovative opportunities
- Manage the reporting for your channel
- Regularly present key campaign findings/insight identified
- Manage a team of Paid Social Executives
The Senior Digital Paid Social Lead will ideally come with the following key skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience of digital performance media channel, including at least 2 years in paid social
- Strong numeracy and excel skills
- Experience of planning and optimizing across performance digital media channels
- Experience of managing social partners and/or agency relationships
- Strong technical knowledge is essential. Ideally in at least one of the key social media platforms
- A broad understanding of tagging and data.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.