£25k - 30k per year
about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
We are working with a boutique digital marketing agency that specialise in PPC and SEO, to look for an experienced Senior Digital PR & Creative Content Executive to join their ever growing team. Our client have exciting new projects with a clientele that ranges from small local business to international companies. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about writing content that is creative and engaging, and our client can offer the right person the prospect of growing within the team and driving the business forward.
What will you be doing
- As Senior Digital PR & Creative Content Executive, your focus will be on the planning, production and promotion of excellent content
- You will be a key member in the team and you will be involved in pitches and client meetings
- Creating strategic, creative campaigns that deliver great results in Organic Search.
Who you will be
- An experienced content marketing executive either in PR or digital agency
- You will have a passion for digital and content marketing
- Experience in brainstorming creative campaigns and executing them
- Have a strong understanding of digital marketing, with a specific understanding of modern SEO
- If you have your own blog, this is a huge advantage
- You can build and maintain strong relationships with key influencers
- Have the ability to take ownership of how our client delivers digital PR services
If you are interested in applying, please apply via the link below or send an email directly to Faye Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.