£23k - 30k per year
5 months ago
A well loved retailer with a loyal customer base is looking for a Senior eCommerce Executive to join their growing team.
This privately owned business has a wonderful family feel and ensures progression and development opportunities for all employees.
If you have 2+ years ecommerce experience and are looking for autonomy and a logical step up, then this could be the ideal next role for you.
- Working closely with Ecommerce Manager to ensure product launches happen on time and products are assigned to all appropriate listing pages
- Analysis of product revenue & conversion rates to achieve targets
- Maximise cross selling opportunities through product recommendations, continual review of performance and placement
- Ensuring all promotional/sale activity is set up accurately and tested ahead of launch working alongside Ecommerce executive
- Weekly/ monthly reporting including category performance, content and recommendations analysis, A/B test results
- Monitor onsite customer behaviour and propose actions to improve conversion and reduce bounce rates
- Providing ad hoc analysis as required to support internal teams e.g. marketing, buying
- Continually review product performance and propose actions to maintain momentum of bestsellers and improve slow sellers
- Monitoring performance of onsite content and proposing changes to maximise revenue and profit
- Working closely with Marketing, Buying and Ecommerce Manager to influence the development/testing roadmap
- Ensure that each item on sale is fully optimized for copy and imagery for both the customer and for SEO
- Regular review of competitor activity to propose UX improvements/tests
- Support with UAT of new onsite features/capabilities as and when required
- Troubleshooting website/pricing/customer issues and liaising with appropriate teams to resolve issues and provide feedback in a timely manner
- Support wider team where appropriate, e.g. channel landing page testing
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and new platform features to ensure we’re getting the most from the information/tools available
- Min 2 years ecommerce experience in Retail or similar B2C industry
- A strong commercial mindset and customer first approach
- Excellent data and analytics skills, with confident use of Excel to manipulate data into meaningful insight
- Experience using Google Analytics is essential and understanding of Hot jar, Search Metrics, Moz is advantageous
- Highly organised and methodical with ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced business
- A passion for fashion/retail and detail but always seeks continuous improvement
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving - a can do attitude
- Team player with excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Role will involve a mix of home and office working, however when once back to normal the successful candidate would be required to work from the office full time
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.