£50k - 55k per year
over 1 year ago
A global business, with UK headquarters in Manchester, is looking for a Senior eCommerce Manager to head up the online sales across the brand website and marketplace. You will focus on the growth of the Amazon channels, exploring new opportunities and ensuring continued brand exposure and conversion,
- You’ll define the full digital strategy.
- You’ll drive all acquisition and retention strategies and have the responsibility of the growth of the E-commerce sales through the website: advertising campaigns, pricing strategy, web offers, social media, emailing.
- You’ll monitor and analyse traffic and sales data on Google Analytics in order to recommend and implement the most efficient initiatives to drive more sales. You’ll be editing frequent reports in order to provide data to management about E-commerce figures and Offers results.
- You’ll drive and manage the projects to improve the functionalities of the website in order to enhance customer experience.
- You’ll be the main responsible person for the UK websites content: text, product set up, prices.
- You’ll be involved in the Amazon strategy to improve the direct sales through Amazon.
- Background in B2C e-commerce and digital marketing environment.
- Track record of experience in an eCommerce marketing role where you can demonstrate impact on revenue growth.
- Previous successful experience in paid search and social media.
- Strong analytical skills in practice (experience of Google Analytics). Be accountable for the tracking and reporting of marketing activity ensuring that spend against budget is on track and closely monitored.
- Managing projects, working with tight deadlines and budgets.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Have excellent organisation skills and be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated high level of integrity and business ethics. Customer focused.
- Able to travel as the role demands including occasional international travel.
You will be rewarded with an excellent package and benefits as well as an enjoyable working environment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.