£65k - 75k per year
A national retailer in the midst of a significant digital transformation is looking for a Senior Online Trading Manager to join the growing team.
You will be responsible for the commercial performance of the web channels and marketplace platforms. Your primary focus will be to implement the online trading strategy and deliver the growth ambitions of the business.
- Deliver the online trading strategy and budget for all online channels
- Develop and lead a high performing online trading team
- Work with the wider online management team and commercial buying team to drive performance
- Represent the online team to wider business stakeholders, influencing at board level to drive the online agenda across the group
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and reporting of all online channels
- Manage the external partner relationships with Amazon and Ebay etc.
Skills & Experience
- Strong trading and commercial acumen with at least five years’ experience in a retail/ecommerce buying/trading role
- Detailed understanding of ecommerce, with hands-on experience of merchandising, customer journeys, online marketing and web analytics
- Demonstratable ability of using Google Analytics 360
- Great influencing skills and comfortable communicating at a senior level
- Experience driving large ecommerce projects from business case to delivery
- Inspiring leader with a track record of getting teams working together and coaching and developing individuals
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.