£28k - 32k per year
Senior Paid Search Executive
Chester – option for flexible working or fully remote (will be required to visit office 1-2 times a month)
Our flexible, reputable and forward thinking client are renowned for being a great place to work, and their close-knit Performance Marketing is made up of a truly exceptional group of talented individuals. The company is experiencing growth in all business units due to a very successful, profitable period and this team now has a vacancy for a passionate Senior Paid Search Executive.
Reporting directly into the Performance Media Manager (and deputising for them in their absence), the post holder will be responsible for:
- Paid Media - Increasing leads and sales growth
- Ownership of paid-led integrated campaigns
- Management of a PPC executive
- Driving innovation and thinking outside of the box for new ideas and initiatives
- Account optimization
- Communicating effectively with key senior stakeholders (internally and externally), up to Director level
Skills & experience:
- 2 years Paid Search – Google Ads and Bing
- Hands on experience of end to end campaign management – from research, to building, optimising and analysing
- Experience of budget management
- Strong excel and technical skills
- A positive, creative ‘can-do’ attitude
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.