£30k - 35k per year
Group Senior Paid Social Executive
Hybrid working – 3 days from Trafford office / 2 days WFH
A well-known, multi-brand online retailer I am currently supporting are thriving! And as such are looking to grow their close knit Paid Social team. The Group Senior Paid Social Executive will report directly into the Digital Marketing Manager and take responsibility for the planning, implementation and analysis of paid social campaigns
If you’re background is ecommerce, specifically Paid Social and are looking for the next step in your career to be within one of the most exciting fashion brands in the North West, then this may be the role for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing and on-going optimisation of Group paid social campaigns, your main objective here being to drive brand awareness, generating leads and revenue
- Keeping up to date with Facebook/Instagram/TikTok/Youtube/Snapchat paid social best practices, testing new innovations & making recommendations to maximise ROI
- Responsibility for budget management and paid social spending
- Managing and building relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
Your key skills & experience:
- Paid Media experience – minimum 3 years
- Proven ecommerce experience, either in-house or at an agency – minimum 3 years
- Highly numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Business or marketing degree.
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.