£30k - 35k per year
4 months ago
Senior Paid Social Executive
Salford – Flexible hybrid working (brand new state-of-the-art offices)
An innovative, cutting-edge Retail group have had continued year on year growth over recent times, and due to this busy, highly successful period are now looking to grow out their talented Digital Marketing team with the addition of an ambitious Paid Social Executive. With a variety Award winning online brands and hundreds of wholesale accounts, the Paid Social Executive will report directly into an inspiring Head of Ecommerce and will be responsible for the management, strategy and planning of all paid social channels, affiliate platforms and content creation.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of paid social media strategy, including the planning and management of all paid social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat & Tiktok)
- Ongoing optimisation of ads
- Oversee the implementation of the outreach PR strategy by the Social Media Executive
- Creating weekly and monthly reports using analytics tools
- Evaluation of campaign strategy and activity to optimise content and evolve future campaigns
- Ongoing creation of Organic Social media strategy
- Implementation of affiliate strategy and ongoing management of affiliate structure
- Line management of a Social Media Executive
Key skills & experience:
- Paid Media experience – minimum 2 years
- Proven ecommerce experience, either in-house or at an agency – minimum 2 years
- Highly numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Business or marketing degree.
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.