£50k - 60k per year + Bonus
about 1 month ago
We are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s most recognised multichannel retailers who have seen unprecedented online growth this year. As part of their digital transformation, they continue to invest heavily into their digital team/channels moving into 2021.
The role of Senior PPC Manager is the first of its kind within the business and so a fantastic opportunity for someone to come and shape the future success of this key channel for the business.
Do you want to build out a team internally or do you think agency support would be best? These decisions would be yours to own!
- You will be strategizing from day one. Whether this be thinking about the agency/in-house model or getting under the bonnet of the account structure/campaign performance
- You will hold the purse strings. Sizeable seven figure budgets exist for paid media within the business and so it will be your choice where to deploy them
- Creating an integrated approach to digital will be pivotal along with other new hires. This will ensure synergy and optimisation across multi-channel campaigns
What you will need
- Extensive experience (ideally client side) in managing seven figure paid search budgets
- A strong understanding of how to best optimise PPC campaigns with a keen eye for CPA, ROAS & LTV
- Sound understanding of bid management tools including Search Ads 360, Kenshoo or Marin
- Hands on knowledge and understanding of Google and Bing Shopping
- You’ll be numbers driven and always striving for positive ROI with an appreciation for wider business commercial goals
- It’s imperative you are a passionate individual with a love for what you do.
*Please note – This role is being recruited on a fully remote basis - Please contact email@example.com for more info*
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.