£25k - 35k per year + benefits
11 months ago
Senior SEO Executive
Manchester City Centre
£32,000 p/a + benefits
If you are a technical savvy Senior SEO Executive who is looking to join a growing digital marketing team, for one of the UK’s leading professional services businesses then we want to hear from you today.
The company offers their employees flexible working, yearly bonuses and a fun, thriving culture with regular social outings alongside a competitive salary.
What you will be doing
- Support the SEO Manager in developing and delivering successful SEO strategies to increase traffic to the website
- Regular technical audits and working closely with the content team to assess the new site copy
- Keep up to date with the progression of growth, engagement and conversions
Who you will be
- An SEO Executive, with proven experience either in house or in agency, could be looking for a step up into a Senior position or a Senior SEO Executive already
- Have a passion for SEO and data
- A holistic view on SEO, especially the technical SEO
- Be confident to take repsonsibiltiy on campaigns and mentoring the Junior SEO Executive
- Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Hotjar, Moz,
- Enjoy problem solving and investigating analytics
- Project management is beneficial
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.