Location:Manchester City Centre
£23k - 28k per year
This is a newly created role to join a large internal marketing team as they look to bring SEO back in house from an agency. You will manage the current brands and look to launch the any new brands across the Group portfolio with a bang! You will also be hands on in creating and managing the SEO strategy and campaigns across.
You’ll be based in their cool and vibrant City Centre offices when they return to an office environment and as an interim measure you will be remote working. This is great time to join as they look to new initiatives, new product launches coming later this year, and you can be part of this multiband team to help them on their way!
Alongside your SEO activities, you will be learning and taught about paid media and upskilled in this area so you will be proficient in running paid media campaigns across PPC, Paid Social and Display, enabling you to broaden out in to a hybrid role!
As the SEO Executive you will be responsible for:
- Growing and optimising all SEO activity and upskilling yourself (full training provided) in paid media to conduct paid search by working across Search, paid social across Facebook and Instagram and Display marketing
- Build campaigns and account expansion including keyword mining, bid optimisation, ad copy and landing page testing, beta adoption, audience targeting and device level optimisation.
- Create and lead on a robust testing roadmap ensuring continuous optimisation of organic and paid activity
- Analyse and act on insights to support the wider marketing team.
As the SEO Executive you will have the following skills:
- Ideally experience within an agency, in-house or media owner environment focussing on SEO and preferably have some exposure to paid media, ideally PPC and Paid Social
- Has both a creative and analytical approach to performance, optimisation and testing
- Able to manipulate datasets easily with the ability to generate meaningful insights in a presentable format
- A strategic thinker who is able to bring this to life and influence senior management
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint and Word
- Good communicator who can build relationships easily
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.