£22k - 35k per year
8 months ago
We have partnered with a high growth, leading finance brand based in Manchester city centre who are looking to expand their digital team. They are looking for an SEO specialist at either Executive or Manager level to join their established team in taking their business and brands to the next level. This is a great opportunity as the business have really invested in their marketing channels and have big plans for the future, alongside big flexible budgets to work with.
You will be responsible for increasing online visibility for the business in addition to planning and executing the SEO strategy. With plans to build and help lead a team in the future.
You will expand the marketing channels and build the organic search channel, growing traffic and increasing this to the website across multiple brands. You will get the opportunity to really make your mark and build this core channel.
- Day to day optimisation on page including link building and meta data, including producing link building strategies
- Content creation (SEO optimised), outreach and PR
- Take lake on blog content and adding content to multiple websites across 3+ brands
- Key word research and planning, identifying opportunities for new landing pages and content for blog and the website
- Conduct monthly audits – on page and off page across the range of websites
- Analysis and reporting including competitor analysis
Ideal skills/experience required:
- Hands on experience, strong knowledge and ability to utilise tools such as Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush and Google Analytics
- Able to write brilliant content that is engaging and SEO optimised
- Previous experience in the finance industry would be beneficial
- Worked in lead generation business
- Demonstrate good experience in SEO, experience in delivering growth
- Basic knowledge of HTML is desirable
As well as the competitive salary, the business also offers a central Manchester location, nice offices and a coffee shop and canteen onsite.
If this sounds of interest, apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 0161 914 8499 l 07741656897
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.