£20k - 27k per year
7 months ago
Our client are a house hold name based in North Manchester are now recruiting for a SEO Executive to join their growing digital team. This role is a key piece of the their ever growing digital marketing jigsaw where you’ll be responsible in assisting with the creation, optimisation and reporting of SEO campaigns and requirements.
We are looking for an analytically minded person who loves data and has good attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to progress in a broad SEO role working for an industry leader.
As the SEO Executive you will be responsible for:
- Work to develop SEO friendly site architectures and content management along with other technical requirements
- Lead keyword/phrase research, content optimisation, featured snippets and link development
- Assist competitive benchmarking, analysis and monitoring
- Create and distribute SEO reports and analysis that measure the effectiveness of SEO & content activities across the business
- Carry out keyword research to support new and existing SEM campaigns
- Create and optimise meta data and help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies and review and report back on performance on a regular basis to drive continuous performance.
- Support with external sustainable link acquisition campaigns
- Contribute to and develop the overall SEO and digital strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes
Skills Required to be the SEO Executive:
- A degree or equivalent marketing qualification
- Excellent SEO experience
- Scientific approach to rank, organic traffic analysis, social media and PR
- Experience with Search Console and a good working knowledge of Analytical software
- A sound understanding of what drives Google's algorithms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Good attention to detail and comfortable with large data sets and complex tasks
- Organised and able to prioritise around tight deadlines
Sound of interest? Apply now to be considered or send your CV over to email@example.com.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.