Our client are a house hold name based in North Manchester are now recruiting for a SEO Executive to join their growing digital team. This role is a key piece of the their ever growing digital marketing jigsaw where you’ll be responsible in assisting with the creation, optimisation and reporting of SEO campaigns and requirements.
We are looking for an analytically minded person who loves data and has good attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to progress in a broad SEO role working for an industry leader.
As the SEO Executive you will be responsible for:
- Work to develop SEO friendly site architectures and content management along with other technical requirements
- Lead keyword/phrase research, content optimisation, featured snippets and link development
- Assist competitive benchmarking, analysis and monitoring
- Create and distribute SEO reports and analysis that measure the effectiveness of SEO & content activities across the business
- Carry out keyword research to support new and existing SEM campaigns
- Create and optimise meta data and help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies and review and report back on performance on a regular basis to drive continuous performance.
- Support with external sustainable link acquisition campaigns
- Contribute to and develop the overall SEO and digital strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes
Skills Required to be the SEO Executive:
- A degree or equivalent marketing qualification
- Excellent SEO experience
- Scientific approach to rank, organic traffic analysis, social media and PR
- Experience with Search Console and a good working knowledge of Analytical software
- A sound understanding of what drives Google's algorithms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Good attention to detail and comfortable with large data sets and complex tasks
- Organised and able to prioritise around tight deadlines
Sound of interest? Apply now to be considered or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 26k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Our client a luxury travel business based in Chester are looking at expanding their SEO Team again, as they look to hire a Technical SEO Executive to their established digital team! The company has strong year on year growth and are looking to continue on this trajectory. They are driving a stron...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 1 day ago
SEO Manager - Inhouse - Award-Winning eCommerce Business in Lancashire – Salary £40k - £50k Ready for your next challenge? Ready to be part of one of the fastest-growing eCommerce businesses around? Ready to have some fun? If yes, we'd love to hear from you. If you want to be an SEO Manager for a...
- Greater Manchester
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
SEO Strategist, Award-winning Digital Agency, North Manchester, £40- £50k Forward Role are excited to be working exclusively with this multi award-winning digital agency in North Manchester who have a fantastic client base focussed predominantly on instantly recognisable ecommerce brands and a ta...
- £30k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
SEO Manager- Award Winning Digital Agency, Manchester City Centre, £30k This fantastic digital agency based in the centre of Manchester has an impressive client base and a passionate team of digital marketers. With their recent success they are looking for a SEO Manager to join their relaxed team...