£18k - 27k per year
6 months ago
We are currently working for a property preservation business in Cheshire to find an SEO Executive to join their growing team. Our client are looking for an SEO Executive to assist the SEO Manager with their three websites, in order to improve and maintain their digital presence.
The nationwide, family run business are masters in their field and their aim is to be the best. As the SEO Executive, it will be your responsibility to work across online and offline SEO, along with the technical SEO too. You’ll be conducting keyword research to improve content, participating in SEO strategies, involved in SEM audits, create and manage link-building campaigns.
What you will be doing?
- Assisting the SEO Manager to ensure that the website attracts as much organic traffic as possible
- Implement SEO strategies to help increase rankings
- Reporting and auditing the website and using tools such as Google Analytics
- Keyword researching
- Delivery of off-site SEO strategies
- Monitoring content performance
- Performing a wide variety of audits
Who you will be
- An experienced SEO Executive, with proven experience
- Knowledge of SEO tools (Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl, Ahrefs, SEM Rush, Moz)
- Strong in all aspects of SEO: Onpage, offpage and technical SEO
- Strong in Google Analytics
If you wish to be considered for the SEO Executive position, then please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.