£25k - 32k per year + amazing benefits
about 1 year ago
Circa £30,000 p/a + amazing benefits
Deepcrawl? Screaming Frog? If you understand that these aren’t movements or animal noises then we want to speak with you immediately. We are looking for an SEO Lead for a well renowned business in Manchester to join and support the Head of SEO in leading their amazing team.
This leading fashion business in Manchester have an outstanding digital presence and are looking for more ways to improve and maintain their reputation in the market. The SEO team is filled with people who are commercially focused, driven by results and thrive on working in a fast paced environment.
The opportunity is perfect for someone who is looking to take a step up in their SEO career, more responsibility and enjoy leading a team.
What you will be doing
- Assist in the execution of the SEO strategy and recommend ways to improve the businesses Organic Search visibility
- It is your responsibility to lead the implementation of using the best practices to improve SEO
- Recommend ways to improve technical SEO and onsite optimisation
- Support the development of an SEO performance forecast
- Creating SEO plans
- Improve SEO processes
- Work with the wider team and senior stakeholders to improve digital presence
- Line manage a team of SEO Executives
Who you will be
- A Senior SEO Exec or SEO Manager with relevant B2C experience (ideally fashion)
- Understand the best practices
- Knowledge & experience of managing SEO projects including technical SEO
- Managing SEO on e-commerce websites is critical
- You will be comfortable in hands on SEO analysis
- Measurement tools: SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Search Console, A Hrefs, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog.
- Have a strong understanding of complex SEO scenarios
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply via the link below or email your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role, firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.