£35k - 40k per year
Kendal (Lake District/ Cumbria) (mostly remote)
Up to 40K
I am working with a fast growing sportswear company who are trading in more than 60 countries. The business has huge growth plans in place, and are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join their growing team. The office is located in a very scenic area, and is dog friendly. The company work on a hybrid/ flexible basis, and many of them take their dogs on hill walks in the morning and at lunch. This is a great opportunity for the right person to progress in their career, in a positive working environment.
As SEO Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing the SEO strategy across UK, US and other key territories. Online presence is very important for the success of the business, and this role will play a huge part in driving the businesses growth and success!
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategy
- Work towards organic SEO and ROI maximisation
- Perform keyword research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports
- Identiy buyer persona to better target audiences
- Optimise meta data and onsite content
- Develop SEO friendly content along with wider marketing team
- Suggest content themes for wider team based on search terms
- Work alongside web developers and marketing team
- 3+ years’ experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- Proven success in growing generic SEO terms
- Strong web analytics knowledge including Google Analytics, an SEO intelligence tools
- Knowledge of search engine crawling, indexing and ranking algorithms
- Knowledge in A/B and other testing methods
- Ability to look at data and make clear recommendations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.