£35k - 40k per year
Social and Content Manager
Ireland (LOTS of remote/ home working)
Up to 40K
I am working with a very exciting Financial Services business who are going through huge growth due to consumer demand. The business is over 15 years old and is really on the verge of something special, as they continue to grow their team.
The Social and Content Manager will work closely with the SEO Manager and Head of Digital. You will own blog content and social media for the business, whilst being responsible for identifying key topics relevant to customers and giving the business a tone of voice in what matters. You will be a key part in the content marketing and digital PR campaigns, working alongside an agency.
- Write, edit and publish engaging content
- Be the expert in owning and growing corporate social media profiles across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Design content marketing strategy and report on meaningful results
- A creative thinker who is able to bring their ideas to life
- Own and expand the businesses editorial calendar
- Use Google Analytics to identify trends which inform the content marketing strategy
- Basic understanding of SEO and/ or content optimisation for SEO
- Previous experience gained within a regulated environment like Financial Services or Gambling
- Previous management of content and social for an Irish business (desirable)
- Previous experience of working for an Irish business
Please contact Eilidh Sproul for more information about this opportunity! firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.