£40k - 50k per year
Social and Influencer Manager
Up to circa 50K (salary bracket is flexible and will depend upon experience)
I am working with a very well-known online fast fashion retailer who continue to grow!
- Drive growth, engagement and revenue across all social channels to ensure performance targets are met.
- Deliver impactful social media activity involving influencers and partners on core platforms
- Build strong comms through social platforms to support promotional calendar
- Evaluate and improve the success of the Social & Influencer strategy, utilise social tools and GA to track performance across Social and influencer channel.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing our influencer outreach and channel across all tiers (paid and gifted), building and maintain strong relationships with influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Build a strategy for both Social and Influencers across core platforms and new opportunity platforms, and be at the forefront of marketing campaigns with key influencers and brand ambassadors
- Reactive to key events, national days, and media culture to our audience, and drive new innovative ideas and key events to engage with target audience
- Create impactful influencer edits, launches and campaigns to support marketing communication and drive new customers.
- Identify new opportunities and creative ways to drive our social presence and work with influencers to develop our brands and networks.
- Lead daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analysing on all social and influencer activity including revenue, traffic, engagement, channel growth, competitor insight, and industry insight to encourage a social-first culture within the team
- Experience leading social media (particularly Instagram, TikTok, Facebook & Snapchat)
- Experience in Influencer marketing (range of tiers / profiles)
- Industry insight and knowledge on updates and innovations as they occur with excellent knowledge of the influencer landscape in the UK and IRE
- Creative and across the latest social media and fashion trends and confident in giving creative guidance for the channels and utilising exposure across marketing.
- Experience in setting and managing budgets for influencers and social activity (small, medium and large-scale), good negotiator and relationship builder.
- Manage, lead and develop junior team to support social & influencer objectives and goals
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.