£25k - 35k per year
about 1 year ago
Do you love building relationships with social influencers? We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media and Outreach professional to join a leading ecommerce retailer in Cheshire, who provides resources for education nationwide. You’ll be using your skills as a social media expert to increase awareness for the number of brands and sales of the innovative products the company has to offer.
As a natural “people person”, you’ll be proactive in building relationships with influencers and identifying social and PR opportunities. It is your responsibility to deliver outreach for content marketing campaigns, including paid social, so you’ll be managing budgets to ensure you get the most out of your campaigns.
You’ll be working across all the social media channels, giving you the opportunity to really own the social media. You will be required to implement, develop and deliver a successful social media strategy. Spark ideas to make sure that the company gets the notice it deserves.
In addition to an exciting role such as this, you’ll receive a fantastic benefits package, including 25 days holiday, plus an extra day off for your birthday.
What you will be doing
- Building relationships with key contacts, such as teachers, social influencers across the education network
- Collaborate with the wider marketing and creative teams to develop exciting and innovative campaign ideas
- Deliver outreach for content marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships, both internal and external.
- Project manage campaigns
Who you will be
- A successful Social Media and Influencer Manager, with a proven track record in with the following:
- Social Media Strategy
- Content Planning and Management
- Paid Media and targeting
- SEO Optimisation
- Building & Engaging Communities
- Fully proficient in all Social Media channels and software
- Great communicator, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative, innovative, proactive and a positive thinker
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.