£22k - 26k per year
8 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Social Media Executive, who has experience in working with paid and organic social media, to join our client’s established marketing team, who is rapidly growing company in Manchester City Centre. You will be joining a relaxed and outgoing team who are proud of their fun and vibrant environment. You will be collaborating with the Marketing Manager to increase brand awareness and help develop the social media strategy for their brands and products. If you are looking to get involved with a growing, successful team and social media – then we want to hear from you today.
What you will be doing
- Supporting and developing the social media for our client's core brands
- Collaborate with the digital team to develop and execute rolling 3-month content plans
- Involved in generating ideas for creative content campaigns and support with the delivery of them
- Amplify content and create engagement effectively across all social media channels
- Be involved in building relationships with key influencers and other stakeholders within the business
- Report on activity across social media
- Work on both paid and organic
Who you will be
- A passionate and creative social media executive, with proven experience within paid and organic
- Exceptional attention for detail with an eye for consistency
- Experience in using social media platforms and analysing reports
- Fantastic communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience working on the following tools: Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, Sprout Social and Adestra
If you wish to be considered for the Social Media Executive role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon at email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.