£20k - 25k per year
7 months ago
Social Media Executive – eCommerce / Fashion
South Manchester & and their offices are next to the train station from Manchester!
Up to £25k
Full time - Permanent
An award winning and rapidly growing luxury fashion brand is now looking for a Social Media Executive to join their expanding marketing team. The brand has been trading at record braking numbers this year despite the interruptions of Covid and are exceeding their annual targets set out at the start of the year.
The brand are constantly striving to push boundaries and take their business to the next level. As an innovative and fast-growing retailer, dynamic, talented and passionate people with an anything-is-possible attitude are at the heart of what they do.
As the Social Media Executive you will be creating and managing social media and content marketing strategy, including the ability to analyse and report on results. Focusing on creating social media content that connects with customers and drives acquisition and sales.
As the Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and managing our social media strategy in line with the business goals and seasonal plans
- Creating and implementing social media content across multiple platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Measuring and analysing the success of campaigns through weekly and monthly reports
- Work alongside the external media agency to support in creating relevant engaging content in line with current business plans and budget
- Work with the wider marketing team to produce cohesive tactical cross channel campaigns
- Propose and implement new initiatives and ideas, staying up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
As the Social Media Executive, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a fast paced retail company
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Copywriting and content creation
- Commercial awareness - understanding the importance of product selection and the right marketing message
- Interest in fashion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.