£30k - 40k per year + benefits
Social Media Manager
I am working with a large award winning retailer, in the search for a Social Media Manager. The role is full time, and will be based in Liverpool.
- Plan, create and coordinate the social media strategy
- Report on campaigns and identify future learnings
- Influencer outreach and relationship management
- Develop each social media platforms
- Content creation (written, verbal – video, imagery)
- Ensure content is of high quality, current and in keeping with Company brand identity, along with key KPIs for driving traffic to store/website and increase sales
- Create authentic and lasting brand awareness through organic and paid social media
- Keep updated with new emerging technologies and social media platforms
- Creative flair
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced business
- Strong knowledge of key platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
- Solid understanding of SEO and top social practices
- Robust reporting and analytical background with experience in relevant platforms
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop) preferable
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.