£45k - 50k per year + bonus
3 months ago
Social Media Manager
Warrington (flexible working)
Up to 50K + bonus
I am working with an exciting global retail group (past of FTSE 100) in the search for a passionate Social Media Manager. It is the company’s vision to own the future of the industry, and their mission to deliver a world-class experience.
The Social Media Manager will plan, execute and measure social media strategies to help deliver the excellent brand image, setting the best standard for the industry.
The role is very suited to someone suited to someone that is utilising the full strategic capabilities of Social Media across a large multi-faceted business with multiple stakeholders. You’ll need to be able to identify, listen and connect with a range of different customers as well as harnessing the collective strength of internal social media users.
- The co-ordination and execution of social media across multiple stakeholders
- Create and deliver engaging campaigns, competitions and stories that drive engagement and follower growth
- Being active regarding both known industry events and activities and the emerging opportunities
- Identify, on board and manage industry influencers
- Measure and analyse the social media activity, providing ongoing recommendations for improvements
- Unite and maximise the communication opportunity of internal social media users and support internal stakeholders in optimising the benefits of social media platforms
- It is important that you have experience of working in a large multi-faceted business
- Passionate about social media with experience in growing channels and working across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in publishing and optimising content on multiple channels
- Innovative and creative thinker – solid ideas for captivating content angles
- Experience of B2B and B2C is ideal
- Strong planning and organisation skills, with ability to manage multiple projects
- Target focused to achieve the goals set for channel growth
- Hands on design software experience is ideal
Please get in touch with Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.