We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join a fast growing, dynamic group of property related businesses to take its social media presence to the extreme. Our client has over 150,000 monthly listeners on their podcast and continues to grow daily. Not only does our client have their own bespoke podcast, but they are also publishers of a magazine and the directors have written a number of best-selling books. With stylish offices that are based in the heart of Manchester city centre, you are in the thick of it all with a fantastic team.
What you will be doing
- As the Social Media Manager, you will be the driving force behind everything our client does across the social channels
- Working in a fast paced environment, developing and executing the social strategy
- Scheduling engaging social posts to reach maximum engagement
- Constantly interacting with new and established people on your online community
- Engage with your audience across different platforms
- Storyboarding video campaigns and optimising them for upload
- Daily management of the online community
- Developing relationships with influencers
- Working on paid campaigns to increase brand awareness and grow their reputation
Who you will be
- An experienced Social Media Manager, with a proven track record
- You’re a strategic individual that is enthusiastic when it comes to creating campaigns
- You’ll understand your way around social media platforms and know how to manipulate them to ensure that the content is delivered to the appropriate audience
- Your proofreading skills are exceptional and you have a keen eye for detail
- You are an expert when it comes to Social Media
- Understand how to report social media figures and how to improve your content
If you are the Social Media Manager that we are looking for, apply via the link below for immediate consideration or send your CV directly to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
Head of Social Media, Global Digital Media Agency, Manchester City Centre, £60- £70k Forward Role are excited to be partnering with a global digital agency in Manchester in their search for a Head of Social Media to lead their entire social department across their Northern offices. The role will ...
- £50k - 70k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Head of Social Media Greater Manchester £50,000-£70,000 Our Client Our client is a multichannel retail giant and is a sought after company operating on a global scale. They are a market leader and due to continued expansion they are seeking a Head of Social Media to join the business at a group l...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
We are looking for a Content and Social Media Executive to join a leading property management firm who work on all projects big and small. This is an exciting time for someone who is digitally savvy to join their growing team to establish online content and social media awareness. The Content and...
- £18k - 25k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Social Media and Content Executive to join our client’s established marketing team, who is rapidly growing company and based in South Manchester. You will be joining a relaxed and outgoing team who are proud of their “agency style” environment, with br...