Manchester City Centre
£28k - 40k per year + benefits
10 months ago
Social Media Manager
£DOE + benefits
Manchester City Centre
Do you have a passion for Social Media? Understand what discussions get an online community talking? Are you looking to work in a dog friendly office? If you’re Social Media Manager with tonnes of experience, loves social activities and has a passion for social media campaigns then this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you.
The business are leaders within property investment and are on the hunt for a likeminded Social Media Manager to take control of their digital presence, lead discussions with the online community and increase the brand awareness.
With stylish offices in the city centre, the sociable, “family feel” bunch get together regularly, enjoy yoga every Wednesday and bring in their lovable pooches to the open planned space.
What you will be doing
- As the Social Media Manager, you’ll be the driving force behind all social media channels, campaigns, online community discussions and more
- Implementing, developing and delivery of a social media strategy
- Researching and identifying opportunities for social media campaigns
- Constantly interacting with the online community, leading friendly discussions and offering professional advice
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, influencers for the business
- Managing paid budgets
- Regular and consistently reporting and analysing of social media campaigns
Who you will be
- An experience Social Media Manager, or Senior Social Media Executive ready to take the step up
- Strategic minded, enthusiastic, personable with a love for communicating with others
- Exceptional knowledge of each social media platform and know how to manipulate them to ensure that the content delivered is to the key audience
- Understand how to report social media figures
- Comfortable in presenting to key stakeholders within the business
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.