Social Media Manager
£DOE + benefits
Manchester City Centre
Do you have a passion for Social Media? Understand what discussions get an online community talking? Are you looking to work in a dog friendly office? If you’re Social Media Manager with tonnes of experience, loves social activities and has a passion for social media campaigns then this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you.
The business are leaders within property investment and are on the hunt for a likeminded Social Media Manager to take control of their digital presence, lead discussions with the online community and increase the brand awareness.
With stylish offices in the city centre, the sociable, “family feel” bunch get together regularly, enjoy yoga every Wednesday and bring in their lovable pooches to the open planned space.
What you will be doing
- As the Social Media Manager, you’ll be the driving force behind all social media channels, campaigns, online community discussions and more
- Implementing, developing and delivery of a social media strategy
- Researching and identifying opportunities for social media campaigns
- Constantly interacting with the online community, leading friendly discussions and offering professional advice
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, influencers for the business
- Managing paid budgets
- Regular and consistently reporting and analysing of social media campaigns
Who you will be
- An experience Social Media Manager, or Senior Social Media Executive ready to take the step up
- Strategic minded, enthusiastic, personable with a love for communicating with others
- Exceptional knowledge of each social media platform and know how to manipulate them to ensure that the content delivered is to the key audience
- Understand how to report social media figures
- Comfortable in presenting to key stakeholders within the business
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £30k - 40k per year + benefits
- Posted 3 months ago
Senior Social Media Manager Greater Manchester £40,000 p/a + amazing benefits We are looking for an experienced retail focussed Senior Social Media Manager to join a fast fashion giant in located outside of Manchester City Centre. This is a rare opportunity for someone to really contribute to the...
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Are you looking for a role that’s challenging? A Social Media Manager role within an innovative start up? If you’re a forward thinking, entrepreneurial spirited Social Media Manager we want to hear from you today. We have the pleasure of working with an exciting start up business in Liverpool for...
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Paid Social Media Director, Global media agency, Manchester City Centre, Up to £60k Forward Role are proud to be working with one of the world's largest media agencies who are currently looking for an ambitious Paid Social Media Director to join their digital team in their fast-growing Manchester...
- £18k - 25k per year + amazing benefits
- Posted 23 days ago
Content and Social Media Executive £25k + benefits Stockport Are you interested in working with a two time, award winning, Tech business? Perhaps you are looking for flexible working hours, car allowance and working for a company that thrives on a family feel culture? We are on the hunt for a Con...