£30k - 35k per year
Social Media Manager
Up to 35K
I am working with a very exciting health and wellbeing business who are well established within the USA and UK. They do everything from supplements to beauty products to health supplements, to Aromatherapy!
The business has gone from strength to strength and is going through major growth. They are looking for a passionate Social Media Manager to join the team!
The Social Media Manager will manage to social accounts and be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will handle the social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals - across facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, tik tok and snapchat
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and activity and report on ROI
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, competitions and influencer outreach campaigns.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager or high level executive
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
There is a fantastic benefits package in place also, including lots of free goodies! Please get in contact if you could be interested in hearing more firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.