£20k - 25k per year
Technical Digital Content Executive
Global Brand working across their EU Sites
Up to £25k
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract with the view of it going permanent
A global client is looking to hire a new Technical Digital Content Executive to their existing Digital Team working across various EU websites. You’ll be joining and established Digital Team where you’ll be responsible for all things technical content related activities across websites, YouTube video uploads and product feeds. You’ll be working on strategy all the way through to day to day implementation of campaigns. You’ll work closely with key stakeholders across Europe and the IT / Dev and SEO Team for more technical website changes or uploads.
Content is an integral part of the marketing team to ensure it’s aligned to both the sales channel and end user's needs to drive highly effective digital campaigns and materials in co-operation with Product Marketing, eCommerce and Digital Marketing teams to deliver on digital objectives
This is an exciting opportunity to be joining a well-known brand and get stuck into supporting and monitoring the various websites and the digital content creation on the websites and product feeds and product descriptions. You’ll be supporting the business with the creation, delivery and rollout of new content, features and projects within the CMS platform ensuring the websites are continually tested to ensure maximum performance.
The key responsibilities for the Technical Digital Content Executive:
- Developing the of content syndication strategy and monitoring the implementation, rollout and performance across European Offices
- Working with the development team, partners and local office to optimise digital content and websites
- Creating, updating and maintaining content and support offices in the localisation of core Digital Marketing in the CMS
- Support the product marketing team in the creation of product specifications and product pages in the CMS to support the launch and BAU for products, supplies and services
- Prepare and issue reports (various formats) to monitor all projects and BAU progress – such as status reports, strategic developments, key updates, and performance reports.
- Ensure the smooth running of the processes, with particular responsibility for the accurate proofing of digital content including product specifications
As the Technical Digital Content Executive you will have the following experience:
- Strong analytical, administrative, and organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Experience in using CMS systems
- Ability to present information articulately both verbally and in written form
- Knowledge of content syndication platforms
- Channel marketing experience
- Experience in working within a B2B or Services and Solutions environment
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of SEO & Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.