£15k - 17.5k per year
4 months ago
We are working with an award winning holiday cottage provider in Cheshire to bring on a talented and ambitious Digital Content Writer to the team. For 25 years, this company has over 12,000 properties to sell across the UK. Their new offices are located close to the station, so is commutable for many people in and around Cheshire. They already have a strong digital presence in their market and by 2020 their vision is to be the Number One in the UK.
What you will be doing
- Reporting to the SEO Manager, you will be creating SEO friendly content that will be uploaded across all digital platforms
- As a Digital Content Writer, it is your responsibility to write engaging and informative content that is unique to the company
- Working on CMS to upload content
- Researching on keywords to ensure that all content is optimised for SEO
- Work with other members of the team to support marketing activity
- Be able to communicate the written content to the wide business
Who you will be
- A driven, creative content writer with experience in a similar role
- Have a solid understanding of SEO best practices
- Organised and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a portfolio of great work
- Experience in using Google Analytics
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role, please apply via the link below or send an email directly to Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.