We are working with an award winning holiday cottage provider in Cheshire to bring on a talented and ambitious Digital Content Writer to the team. For 25 years, this company has over 12,000 properties to sell across the UK. Their new offices are located close to the station, so is commutable for many people in and around Cheshire. They already have a strong digital presence in their market and by 2020 their vision is to be the Number One in the UK.
What you will be doing
- Reporting to the SEO Manager, you will be creating SEO friendly content that will be uploaded across all digital platforms
- As a Digital Content Writer, it is your responsibility to write engaging and informative content that is unique to the company
- Working on CMS to upload content
- Researching on keywords to ensure that all content is optimised for SEO
- Work with other members of the team to support marketing activity
- Be able to communicate the written content to the wide business
Who you will be
- A driven, creative content writer with experience in a similar role
- Have a solid understanding of SEO best practices
- Organised and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a portfolio of great work
- Experience in using Google Analytics
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role, please apply via the link below or send an email directly to Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £15k - 17.5k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Content Writer to join a leading and multi award winning travel company that provide prestigious holiday cottages for customers to enjoy. This company has over 12,000 properties to sell across the UK and have been experts in this for 25 years. Their brand...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
SimpliSafe is an award-winning home security business providing great value plug and play products. With over three million loyal customers in the US and backed by one of the world's leading venture capitalists Hellman & Friedman, their ambition is to become a global brand – starting with a Europ...
- Greater Manchester
- £35k - 48k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
We are looking for a B2B focussed Content Marketing Manager to join a Tech Software start up in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ambitious, motivated and eager to learn – the Content Marketing Manager will have the chance to make their mark on this fast-growing softw...
- £28k - 42k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
We are working with a leading B2B company that provides specialised marine services to industries worldwide in search of an experienced Content Marketing Manager who is an expert in engineering and B2B. This is a pivotal role within the company and you will be expected to drive the business forwa...