£30k - 35k per year
We are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s most recognised multichannel retailers who have seen unprecedented online growth this year. As part of their digital transformation, they continue to invest heavily into their digital team/channels moving into 2021.
The role of Web Merchandiser will play a pivotal role in ensuring the significant shift in online demand is met with a well organised, well thought out online presence.
If you are a commercially focused individual with experience of managing high volume skews in a fast paced organisation then keep reading!
- You will work very closely with a variety of the category buying teams, assessing demand and delivering strong revenue growth opportunities
- You will be able to analyse product positioning, availability and offerings on site with a keen eye for spotting online shopping trends
- It’s all in the planning! You will be a commercially focused individual who owns P&L for your current online categories
What you will need
- Strong merchandising experience with an online retail environment with a proven ability to drive revenue for various categories
- You will love data. Analysing, interpreting and solving problems will provide you with a variety of actionable insights
- Strong commercial acumen with proven experience in managing category P&Ls with high volume skews
- You will be aware as to the impact of online merchandising on overall online performance
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.