£27k - 32k per year
about 1 year ago
Account Manager - Integrated Marketing Agency
A leading integrated creative agency based in Manchester, renowned for their impressive work and portfolio of clients, is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the team. You will become an integral part of the team, managing a portfolio of some of their key luxury brands and be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of multi-channel campaigns.u
As one of their Account Managers, you will work closely with your client's to understand their business and objectives, and offer creative and strategic input to propose the right solutions, and then work with the internal teams to deliver campaigns on time-scale and to budget.
- Lead on a portfolio of accounts and manage day to day client communication
- Project manage campaigns across the full marketing mix, ensuring they are on brief from concept to delivery
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels
- Understand your client’s business and objectives; input strategically to develop creative briefs
- Work-flow management – liaising with internal creatives and external suppliers where needed
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as an Account Manager in an agency environment is essential
- Experience working with luxury brands is ideal, FMCG brands advantageous
- Management of integrated campaigns; creative, branding, content, digital, PR and social.
- Hands-on delivery experience and stakeholder management
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally
- A pro-active attitude and ready to get stuck in
If you're an Account manager looking for your next step and want to join an instantly recognisable agency in the Manchester region, then look no further. This is genuinely a brilliant opportunity to get exposure to some major brands.
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.