6 months ago
Affinity Marketing Manager- 12 months
I’m partnering with a leading financial services organisation in Liverpool to find an Affinity Marketing Manager for a 12 month contract.
The business needs someone to create and drive acquisition campaigns, channel marketing, sales promotion, engagement and retention campaigns. This is a customer focused role and is someone with strong multichannel marketing experience.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Develop and drive the overall acquisition and engagement/retention strategy for various brands and products
- Work with the analytics, insight and CRM teams to understand the different affinities to drive the overall acquisition project, changing these as the project changes
- Develop and drive proposition campaign activity through relevant and engaging marketing to push acquisition, engagement and retention
- Work with external agencies to implement new multi-channel campaigns across the product portfolio
- Create internal marketing communications to support all campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate campaign success and make amendments to increase future success
- Monitor competitor activity to identify gaps in the market that can be utilised
- Manage the budget for specific activities
- Ensure all communications are clear, concise and to the point
- Awareness of regulatory requirements and data protection guidelines
- Previous experience planning, implementing and driving campaigns across on and offline channels is essential
- Experience in the financial or professional services sectors is preferable
- Strong commercial experience of multi-channel marketing
- Experience working with and driving external agencies and budgets
- Knowledge of how to assess competitor activity
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in influencing stakeholders at all levels is essential
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
A competitive salary and package
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.