£35k - 45k per year
Brand Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
A great opportunity to work for a national retailer to shape the visual identity and perception of the brand, develop and push the boundaries across social media, content, video, CRM and traditional marketing touch points to drive brand awareness and engagement in all key territories.
- Working alongside the Marketing Director to create, implement and be responsible for the brand marketing strategy. Plan and manage content workflow to support increased customer engagement activity across all touch points, working closely with the creative and studio teams to deliver.
- Work closely with the trading and digital teams to ensure that content, creative, product and CRM activity is in line with brand objectives, tone of voice and visual identity.
- Manage and direct the designer team to produce best in class marketing campaigns and content, whilst maintaining a priority roadmap for their workload.
- Own and develop all social media channels and team to deliver sustained growth in key metrics, whilst delivering campaigns to support localised store activity.
- Work with the events team to maximise our marketing opportunities with our suppliers and brands, owning and developing the relationships to gain brand support for our content campaigns.
- Own and manage the cross team marketing initiatives with all brands, driving bottom line profit to meet company targets.
- Own and develop relationships with key marketing partners and influencers in line with brand strategy, maximising opportunities for co-marketing and leveraging partner reach.
- Work closely with the Merch team to understand and interpret the purchase to delivery campaigns aligned with key objectives, growth and focus areas, and react to tactical merchandising opportunities in season.
- Plan and manage brand marketing campaign calendar for shoots/content aligned to overall brand marketing strategy. Understand, interpret and act on evolving audience data/insight.
- Manage and be accountable for the agreed marketing budget for content/media/PR/brand activity.
- Responsible for achieving agreed KPIs (brand awareness, audience, traffic, engagement).
- Solid marketing background with experience in end to end campaign management – brand, social, content, CRM / email, partnership engagement
- An understanding of how to use brand strategy effectively to build a distinctive customer experience, ideally within a store retail environment
- Social media and copywriting skills would be highly desirable
- Strong relationship building skills, able to effectively manage stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Exposure marketing a highly ambitious and dynamic brand would make your application stand out, as would media delivery experience
- Excellent communications skills and highly personable
- Curiosity, keen to challenge the status quo
- Creativity in finding new and innovative ways of working
- High energy and enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environments, finding clarity in uncertain situations
- Commutable from Wigan, Warrington, Liverpool, Preston, parts of Cheshire etc
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.