£35k - 40k per year
8 months ago
Campaign Marketing Manager
A leading brand based in Skipton and Manchester is looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager to join their team.
This is a permanent role and great time to be joining a well-established but constantly growing business.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Manage and develop the team of 4 employees within the campaign team
- Work with stakeholders to plan and deliver a variety of marketing campaigns for all areas of the business
- Deliver all marketing campaigns on time and too budget
- Project manage all campaigns being responsible for the end to end delivery
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure the campaigns meet their target objectives
- Test the campaigns effectiveness and drive new ideas
- Ensure all campaigns are reported on an success tested
- Proven experience delivering full mix marketing campaigns is essential
- Experience managing and developing a campaign team
- Able to deliver multiple quality marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Experience in CRM management and automation
- Able to form effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels effectively
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Between £35,000 and £40,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.