Communications and Engagement Manager
Are you a communications and engagement specialist looking for a new project? I’m working with a leading facilities management company in Manchester to find a COMMUNICATIONS AND ENGAGEMENT MANAGER on a rolling contract whilst they look for a permanent employee.
This role will suit someone with a background in communications, both internal and external, and you must be able to work with stakeholders at all levels.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Develop a marketing and PR/communications strategy which supports the company mission and increases brand awareness
- Ensure effective communications utilising the appropriate channels and adapting appropriately for mixed audiences
- Lead and manage all engagement and communications activities both internally and externally
- Review and analyse market information which can help with the continuous improvement of the communications strategy
- Ensure an effective and engaging digital presence that promotes the organisation and it’s key goals
- Work with stakeholders at all levels both inside and outside the organisation
- Lead the continued improvement of the website
- Act as the organisations representative with media and PR support
- Experience developing and delivering and full mix communications strategy is essential
- Knowledge of all communications channels both internal and external is key
- Work well with stakeholders at all levels within and external to the business
- Proven experience raising brand awareness
- A willingness to connect with all member of your audience
- Management of a direct employee
A competitive salary/daily rate and benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £33k - 34k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 28 days ago
The Communications and Content Specialist is responsible for the planning and creation of content and content strategies for a range of traditional and digital media for our client’s EMEA business. Duties include: Content creation Devise a regional external communications content plan and editori...
- Market related
- Posted 3 months ago
APS Group - Head of Marketing & Communications Location: Stockport Salary: Competitive salary plus car allowance, bonus and senior package About APS Group APS Group is a [Queen’s] Award-winning marketing services company. Bringing together thinkers, content creators and production experts, APS Gr...
- Central London
- £50k - 60k per year + benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Internal Communications Manager - Central London - £50,000-£60,000 Our client is a leading global professional services organisation based in central London, looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join the team focusing on Leadership Communications. The successful candidate will have e...
- Market related
- Posted 25 days ago
Interim Marketing and Communications Manager- GERMAN SPEAKING Introduction: I’m working with a leading global manufacturer near Widnes to find a German speaking Interim Marketing and Communications Manager for a contract up to 6 months with every opportunity to go permanent. You will be responsib...