Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k - 45k per year + benefits
Content and Creative Manager
Manchester (flexible working)
Up to 45K
I am working with an exciting very well known (nationwide), B2C company in the search for a passionate Content and Creative Manager.
The role reports into the Head of Marketing, the Content and Creative Manager has a varied role where no day is the same, taking responsibility for all content and creative outputs by a team of copywriters, creatives and videographers.
The Content and Creative Manager will be a strong content creator who keeps up to date with the market, competitors and content best practice.
- Manage 5 junior copy, creative and video colleagues
- Management of copy, creative and video team with weekly management of content calendar and production schedules
- Oversee content production across online and offline channels. Quarterly planning review of content calendar resulting in plans agreed with and communicated to HoP/ Marketing Director/ Head of Marketing/ Marketing Managers
- Monthly marketing budget tracker kept up to date and circulated to the team monthly, flagging any risks to budget to the Head of Marketing
- Active contribution to copy production including PR content
- Manage a large volume of projects simultaneously to tight timeframes
- Build relationships and actively participate with target audiences and communities
- Proven experience in proactive management of a large content team within a digital and PR capacity
- Confident in producing and presenting KPI reports on outputs to senior stakeholders and regularly optimizing strategies and plans accordingly
- Ability to build relationships quickly and work collaboratively while providing strong direction
- Demonstrable experience in creating and leading the production of innovative content
- Experience managing social, influencer and blog channels would be advantageous
- A degree in Writing, English or Communications is essential
- Must have a solid understanding of SEO principles
Please get in touch with Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.