£35k - 40k per year
Crewe (3 days in office, 2 days at home)
Up to 40K
I am working with a very exciting, ever expanding successful health and wellbeing business based in Crewe whom are looking for a passionate Senior Brand and Content Producer to join their expanding team!
We are searching or someone who has a real passion for wellbeing, and is a great storyteller and can support our vision of helping people to live happier and healthier lives!
Working in collaboration with the brand, insights, digital product colleagues the Content Producer will develop content plans to deliver wider marketing and business objectives. The scope of the role will manage end to end content creation across digital programs (LinkedIn, Search, Programmatic ads, sponsored content), event thought leadership content, content for go-to market plans and inbound marketing campaigns.
- Work with in-house teams and agency to maximise existing content reach and develop fresh content to promote brand awareness, drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Deliver high quality content through compelling blog and social posts, white papers, videos, webinars, podcasts, guides and effective sales collateral and additional channels.
- Set clear goals to increase engagement with target audiences. Analysis of content performance in terms of value to sales pipeline, growth and customer experience.
- Building content calendars that ensure the right content is pushed out through the right channels and at the right time
- Planning developing and copywriting/storyboarding content in all formats including press releases, opinion pieces, webinars, videos, case studies,
- Generating content angles for assets through media listening, research, attendance at events, relationship building with key industry opinion leaders, customer groups and sales teams etc.
- Building and nurturing key relationships with brand influencers and stakeholders
- Source and manage content creation from 3rd party copywriters, influencers and agencies
- Visually present content through techniques such as interview hosting, presenting on podcast and other relevant media requirements
- Demonstrated experience of developing content relating to digital technology
- Excellent written English with experience of writing both B2B content for lead generation, nurture and sales. Excellent written communication and grammar.
- SEO savvy with strong copywriting skills and the ability to turn the technical into compelling concepts, stories and assets
- Ability to communicate complex and emotive topics to different audiences through a range of data, written and verbal methods
- Experience in creating and delivering content plans to deliver KPIs
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information on this exciting role! email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.