Our client, a global tech business with an International head office in Greater Manchester, are looking to recruit a Product Marketing Co-Ordinator to help drive business across Europe through sales and marketing support.
The duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Prepare and propose the yearly budget and action plan for marketing activity
- Take leadership of the plan ensuring all deadlines and quality targets are met
- Provide regular and ongoing direction to vertical marketing team with regards to Product Positioning and content
- Take leadership and full responsibility for various projects creating relevant projects briefs, writing copy, attending photo shoots, managing schedules, negotiating and managing costs
- Determine future marketing activity with local offices providing strategic support ideas and sharing best practice
- Support Central channel and end user marketing activity
- Provide input to the central Web Strategy to ensure the mobile products are accurately represented and new products are accurately updated at launch
- Ensure EU sales offices and mobile management are regularly kept updated on the status of each project
Commercial Project Support
- Support Product Manager in managing and delivering key strategic projects from start to finish
- Monitor and evaluate sales activity within local sales subsidiaries, and sharing with internal stakeholders
- Holding periodic sales review meetings with sales subsidiaries to understand local activity prior to sharing overview with Product Manager
- Liaising closely with Product Development internal teams to ensure commercial feedback from the market is received and understood
- Contributing to Solutions sales strategy by providing regular insight and proposals to Product Manager
- Research target markets & competitors marketing/promotion actions
- Visit EU sales offices, exhibitions and conduct web research where necessary
- Ensure the Solution Budget is correctly administered
- Assist in forecasting the Budget spend quarterly
Facilitate mobile regional meetings
- Set agenda and minute the quarterly tier 1 mobile meeting group ensuring input from stakeholders and meeting members
- Set agenda and minute the bi annual tier 2 regional ES meeting group ensuring input from stakeholders and meeting members
- Ensure follow up actions are pushed through with European and global HQ participants
- To assist with any other duties required by management
- Educated to Degree level in Business related qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience within a Product Marketing role ideally within IT related industry
- Exposure to the mobile device market would be advantageous
- Ability to manage marketing projects demonstrating time management with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to effectively communicate marketing message to vertical target markets
- Able team player whilst self- motivated to deliver individual marketing projects
- Collecting and analysing relevant market data to inform the organizations marketing strategy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to present information articulately both verbally and in written form
- Good written English skills and knowledge of Microsoft office (especially, Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Word)
- Flexibility to travel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 55k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Product Marketing Manager – circa £55,000 – London – Permanent. An exciting brand experiencing huge growth are looking for a product marketing manager to join a truly amazing and committed team. Be part of building this hyper growth brand and help grow the community by working alongside there vis...
- £30k - 36k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
Marketing Executive My client is a dynamic, fast-paced company with a huge presence nationwide. They’ve been established for over 30 years’ within the financial services industry and are looking to grow their presence internationally with the help of their marketing team. As a marketing executive...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 16 days ago
MARKETING EXECUTIVE Introduction: A leading travel business in Chester has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience in email marketing to join the business to cover a 9 month maternity cover contract, although there are permanent opportunities available on completion. Thi...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
B2B Marketing Manager Salary dependant on experience Lancashire Forward Role are working with an award-winning Marketing Communications Agency that are growing from strength to strength, working with regional, national and international brands across varying sectors. They are now looking to take ...