Our client, a global tech business with an International head office in Greater Manchester, are looking to recruit a Product Marketing Co-Ordinator to help drive business across Europe through sales and marketing support.
The duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Prepare and propose the yearly budget and action plan for marketing activity
- Take leadership of the plan ensuring all deadlines and quality targets are met
- Provide regular and ongoing direction to vertical marketing team with regards to Product Positioning and content
- Take leadership and full responsibility for various projects creating relevant projects briefs, writing copy, attending photo shoots, managing schedules, negotiating and managing costs
- Determine future marketing activity with local offices providing strategic support ideas and sharing best practice
- Support Central channel and end user marketing activity
- Provide input to the central Web Strategy to ensure the mobile products are accurately represented and new products are accurately updated at launch
- Ensure EU sales offices and mobile management are regularly kept updated on the status of each project
Commercial Project Support
- Support Product Manager in managing and delivering key strategic projects from start to finish
- Monitor and evaluate sales activity within local sales subsidiaries, and sharing with internal stakeholders
- Holding periodic sales review meetings with sales subsidiaries to understand local activity prior to sharing overview with Product Manager
- Liaising closely with Product Development internal teams to ensure commercial feedback from the market is received and understood
- Contributing to Solutions sales strategy by providing regular insight and proposals to Product Manager
- Research target markets & competitors marketing/promotion actions
- Visit EU sales offices, exhibitions and conduct web research where necessary
- Ensure the Solution Budget is correctly administered
- Assist in forecasting the Budget spend quarterly
Facilitate mobile regional meetings
- Set agenda and minute the quarterly tier 1 mobile meeting group ensuring input from stakeholders and meeting members
- Set agenda and minute the bi annual tier 2 regional ES meeting group ensuring input from stakeholders and meeting members
- Ensure follow up actions are pushed through with European and global HQ participants
- To assist with any other duties required by management
- Educated to Degree level in Business related qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience within a Product Marketing role ideally within IT related industry
- Exposure to the mobile device market would be advantageous
- Ability to manage marketing projects demonstrating time management with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to effectively communicate marketing message to vertical target markets
- Able team player whilst self- motivated to deliver individual marketing projects
- Collecting and analysing relevant market data to inform the organizations marketing strategy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to present information articulately both verbally and in written form
- Good written English skills and knowledge of Microsoft office (especially, Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Word)
- Flexibility to travel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 4 days ago
Would you like the opportunity of working in an established Product Marketing team that is based on the outskirts of Manchester? Our client has a flexible approach to work and they’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven individual to strengthen their team. The position will be based...
- £30k - 35k per year + Bonus & Benefits
- Posted 13 days ago
Our client, a leading International manufacturing business are looking to recruit a Product Marketing Manager into their busy head-office team. The Product Manager will support the business in delivering product excellence and in developing new customer focussed product initiatives across the por...
- £40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client, an entrepreneurial B2B energy business is looking to recruit a Product Marketing Manager to join their team in a newly created role which will help drive continued growth. The role of the Product Manager is to develop and deliver a product strategy that meets the long term business vi...
- £25k - 27.5k per year
- Posted 2 days ago
Marketing Officer Introduction: Calling all MARKETING OFFICERS! I have a great new role with a leading University in Manchester. This is initially a 2-3 month contract with the view to go permanent, try before you buy if you will. This role will suit someone with experience in marketing, digital ...