£50k - 60k per year
Head of Marketing
Leisure / Hospitality Group
£50,000 - £60,000
This leisure & hospitality brand is looking for double in size this year and quadruple in size by 2023/24. Already established in a few major cities, they are looking to expand their operations across the country. They are looking for Head of Marketing to manage the day to day activities across their existing locations while developing and managing all activities and business plans. This person will be responsible for driving the business’ brand and outreach using a wide selection of channels, in-house and through partnerships. Always looking at the next trends whilst aiming to be the setter, they’re a group of creatives, so the ability to think outside the box is essential in this role.
This will suit a certain type of person – someone a bit “edgy” (who doesn’t mind a little bit of profanity), someone who can think creatively AND commercially and someone who likes the urban scene. Someone from a more corporate “big business” background just won’t work in this instance. This role will start off as a hands on role and then as the team grows, it will become more managerial.
- Day to Day hands on management of end-to-end campaigns to drive bookings on the website
- Planning and acquiring of business to ensure exceptional guest experiences driven by knowledge of the market and those that shape it
- Drive on-line bookings and online retail sales through digital activity including PPC, paid social advertising and retention/repeat visits strategies.
- Drive user created content on Facebook, Instagram and other social channels.
- Develop and execute a CRM strategy using captured data to influence the wider marketing plan and to provide all levels of the business with actionable insight.
- Produce monthly KPI dashboard to track performance trends on all channels including social media.
- Manage email campaign lifecycle from development of email calendar to email performance focusing on personalisation, automation and cross selling where appropriate.
- Organic social media overview – working with external partners/suppliers.
- Lead and develop the bookings team and BDM
- A bit of Guerilla marketing wouldn’t be out of the question!
- Creative PR and crisis management, internal and external comms
- Website management, including SEO development – working with external partners/supplier
- Supporting the launch and rollout of new sites and brands (on average x3 new locations per annum.)
- Campaign management and social media planning
- Experience in leisure / multi-site hospitality is crucial in driving online bookings and encouraging repeat visits
- Someone who knows how to drive people into a venue to eat, drink and be entertained
- Paid social campaign management
- PPC experience and management
- Experience in managing inhouse and external teams
- An understanding of SEO and best website practises
- Excellent written skills
- Experience working with agencies and partners
- Excellent Communication skills across team functions
- Experience managing PR activities
- Understanding of Wordpress and ticket platforms
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.