£80k - 100k per year
£80,000 - £100,000 plus package
North West (with flexibility)
This high growth SaaS business is now looking for a Marketing Director to drive the marketing strategy in line with the overall business vision. The business is already working some of the world’s leading technology brands across the globe and with this lead generation specialist on board, there is the opportunity to accelerate their already impressive growth trajectory.
Within this established dynamic business with an entrepreneurial mentality, you will be responsible for driving the marketing activity to create a sales pipeline and then nurturing those leads from the top of the funnel through to sales conversion.
- Drive team to maximise pipeline creation across multiple channels; including outbound and inbound.
- Own the lead generation programme, qualification and follow up processes across marketing and sales.
- Coordinate with sales leader to optimise workflows for marketing / sales conversion.
- Manage, develop and motivate a team of talented marketers.
- Develop and execute a long term marketing strategy for the whole business.
- Foster cross-departmental collaboration for new growth marketing opportunities.
- Enforce impeccable data integrity and timely synchronisation within Salesforce, a leading ESP and GA.
- Liaise with the Managing Director to report on internal marketing KPIs.
- A senior marketing/digital leader in SaaS.
- Expert knowledge in digital, lead generation, performance marketing, events execution, channel alliances.
- Proven track record fostering productive relationships across diverse business units.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Strong analytical skills.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.