£25k - 26k per year
9 months ago
A leading travel business in Northwich has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience in email marketing to join the business to cover a 9 month maternity cover contract which is likely to go permanent
This role with suit someone with experience driving email campaigns via CRM systems.
If you are interested (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Create multichannel and automated marketing programmes which includes email, DM, SMS and telemarketing
- Create new leads and improve conversion of existing leads
- Take responsibility for the execution and effectiveness of the campaigns
- Deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns to increase attraction rates
- Drive campaigns to increase leads and brand awareness
- Analyse the campaign success and make amendments to assure campaign success in the future
- Generate creative and inventive ideas to drive brand engagement
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience in a CRM/email marketing role is essential
- Experience driving campaigns using SMS, DM, email and telemarketing is essential
- Creative thinking, able to come up with creative new ways to attract business
- Digesting data and using this to optimise campaigns is essential
- Able to commute to Northwich on a daily basis
Up to £26k with benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.