£35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
over 1 year ago
Our client, a leading Property Developer, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to support their Birmingham portfolio.
They’re looking for a truly brilliant Marketing Manager who will help create, develop and effectively implement their marketing and communications plans.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing, producing and ensuring the effective delivery of integrated marketing and communications plans to support the achievement of plan targets
- Supporting with the positioning and proposition for each development project
- Building strong relationships with our stakeholders across the portfolio
- Liaising with external Comms agencies to identify stories and issue press releases to support the achievement of the group strategy
- Liaising with the Brand team to ensure all cultural and charitable activities are integrated into marketing activity and work towards maintaining the company brand
- Supporting content creation for our digital channels and effectively using social media for marketing purposes
- Proactively supporting public and stakeholder consultation events as required
- Working effectively with our Sales, Asset Management and Property Management teams to assist in the creation of lively, engaging materials to support prospecting
- Effectively monitoring, measuring and reporting against marketing activity to ensure return on Investment
What we’re looking for:
- You’ll have a Marketing or Business related degree (minimum 2:1) along with good budgetary management skills.
- Experience of creating and delivering integrated, multi-channel campaigns along with excellent planning and organisation skills.
- You must have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to step up to the challenges of working in a fast-paced, dynamic and developing organisation by using your flexibility and creativity.
- You must know your way around a computer and also be comfortable with new solutions that could enhance our ways of working. We are creative, we like to try new ideas and different approaches.
- We are looking for curious and interesting people, with high attention to detail and a drive to go over and above for customers. Motivation, a positive attitude and being a team player are key aspects to this role.
- You will be an excellent communicator, bringing your personality to work and interacting with people on a human level to build strong working relations.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.