£40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading tech business based in Greater Manchester who are looking to hire a B2B Marketing Manager to help drive business growth.
Ideally having experience within tech/B2B marketing to mid-market and corporate customers, the role will report to the MD and be a key part of the SMT.
- Set the marketing strategy f with responsibility for its planning and execution to achieve ambitious growth plans
- Key role as part of the Senior Management team setting the overall strategy for the division
- Overall coordination, leadership and development of marketing activity, ensuring that all key stakeholders are engaged and it is aligned to business objectives
- Seek input from key stakeholders; senior management team, sales team, partners in devising our marketing strategy and execution
- Work closely with the Sales Management team to understand where we should focus our marketing resources in the development of our marketing strategy and to align marketing & sales campaigns
- Ensure our positioning, messaging and creative is strong, and consistent with the wider brand, across all marketing channels (to include web, digital, social, email, collateral)
- Prepare and manage the marketing budget for the division, working closely with the Head of Brand & Marketing to agree KPIs and maximise ROI
- Monitor marketing performance and pro-actively take corrective action modifying plans as necessary to meet business performance
- Research and analyse market insight, customer data, competitor activity and partner feedback to influence marketing strategy and campaigns to meet business objectives
- Clearly communicate the marketing strategy, campaign performance and activities to the management team, sales team, wider marketing team, division and business as a whole
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience to drive NPS and C-SAT
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the competitor landscape, industry trends and opportunities and use this to influence marketing strategy and direction
- Work closely with the portfolio team so you have a clear understanding of product roadmap to align marketing activity and communications
- Collaborate with the wider Brand and Marketing team to align activities and maximise opportunities, including the execution of activities including PR and organic social media.
- Engage with our key suppliers on joint marketing activity, maximising available funding & resources
- Experience in a Senior Marketing Manager role
- Strong leadership and managerial experience
- Self-motivated, innovative and able to inspire
- Proven track record and experience of developing and implementing marketing Strategy and plans
- Excellent strategic thinker, able to balance strategic thinking with being hands-on
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, and manage the conflicting demands placed on marketing by the other senior stakeholders in the division
- Comfortable working in a matrix structure influencing centralised product, technology and marketing teams
- Strong project management, multi-tasking, attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Strong creative skills with an ability to communicate technology benefits in business language
- Understands how to transform customer insight into business opportunities with a passion for generating results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Possess extensive knowledge of marketing principles and practices with a solid understanding of effective PR and marketing communications
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar and qualified chartered marketer
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.