£50k - 80k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a rapid growth, international tech disruptor who are looking to recruit a top class Marketing Operations Manager to help develop the MarTech stack and manage their key systems (CRM, automation etc.) to help drive growth as they scale up further.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a framework for our marketing tech stack based on current systems (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot) and the future needs of our fast-growing team
- Manage all technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) and establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities to measure their effectiveness and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, their effectiveness and business impact to give recommendations that enhance future activities
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
What you'll need to succeed:
- You have deep experience in marketing operations in a high-growth B2B technology company, ideally with marketplace experience.
- Have the ability to find opportunities to improve demand creation and pipeline acceleration
- Extensive background in data management to keep records accurate, complete, consistent and compliant
- Proven track record of implementing new MarTech as well as inheriting and improving the existing ones
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts to non-technical audiences, navigate ambiguity, and manage competing priorities
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot and Marketo) and data visualization platforms (e.g. Looker), Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of SQL strongly preferred.
- What can we offer you? Here are just some of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- Work within a virtual-first setup in a team that puts high emphasis on creating a great company culture
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an entire industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve, working alongside an ambitious and international team.
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, let us know.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.