£26k - 32k per year
about 1 year ago
PR Account Manager - PR Agency
Forward Role are working with a leading PR Agency in Central Manchester who are looking to recruit an experienced PR Account Manager to join their busy team.
This agency boast an exciting portfolio of clients across B2B and consumer and have produce some award-winning campaigns.
Reporting into the Account Director, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts across B2B and consumer, inputting strategically and managing the end to end delivery of camapigns.
- Manage the day-to-day client contact across a portfolio of accounts
- Copywriting for various platforms, creating press releases
- Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaise with journalists and sell into the media
- Contribute to the development of PR and social media strategies
- Support junior members of the team
- 3+ years experience in a PR agency or a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record successfully delivering multi-channel campaigns
- Strong media relationships and ability to build rapport with journalists
- Good understanding of both traditional and digital PR
- Sound knowledge of social platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills both written and verbally
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.