£35k - 40k per year
0161 914 8558
6 months ago
£35,000 - £40,000
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK! The business is centred around providing an incredible customer experience and make life a whole lot easier. They have their core products which are doing very well but they have a real desire to expand their customer propositions with added revenue lines. This role will suit a propositions manager who understands the digital landscape as the company owns a number of web assets as well as offline.
Optimise existing product revenue streams
- Analyse the ongoing performance of their product revenue streams.
- Increase the attachment rate of all addition products across all sites.
- Recommend suggestion improvement to maximise profitability.
- Work with different departments to ensure additional products are sold effectively on the digital platforms.
- A/B test how additional services are displayed to their customers.
- Analyse gross margin impact of making product changes.
New product revenue streams
- Propose new revenue streams to SMT.
- Project Lead any new implementation of product revenue streams.
- Work with other members of the Marketing/Commercial team to ensure new streams are sold effectively
- Communicate to wider business any changes which impact their line of work.
- Work closely with the team to ensure proposition is joined up.
- Support pricing decisions & changes were required.
- Experience in a similar commercial product/propositions role is essential.
- A strong mathematical background.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
- Ability to manage projects, organise and prioritise.
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate, systematic and methodical.
- Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis with suggestions for improving the existing strategy.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.