£22k - 27k per year
5 months ago
Forward Role are working with a leading integrated creative agency based in Manchester, renowned for their impressive work and portfolio of clients, who are currently on the hunt for a fabulous Senior Account Executive to join their impressive team.
As one of their Senior Account Executives, you will get the chance to work across an exciting portfolio of luxury brands and be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of multi-channel campaigns, anything from branding projects through to activations. You will work closely with your client's to understand their business and objectives, and offer creative and strategic input to propose the right solutions, and then work with the internal teams to deliver campaigns on time-scale and to budget.
- Work across a portfolio of accounts and manage day to day client communication
- Project manage campaigns across the full marketing mix, ensuring they are on brief from concept to delivery
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels
- Understand your client’s business and objectives; input strategically to develop creative briefs
- Work-flow management – liaising with internal creatives and external suppliers where needed
What they're looking for from you:
- Agency experience is essential
- Experience working with luxury brands is ideal, FMCG brands advantageous
- Management of integrated campaigns; creative, branding, content, advertising, social
- Hands-on delivery experience and stakeholder management
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally
- Passionate about growing your career
So whether you're an experienced Account Executive looking for that next step, or a seasoned Senior Account Executive ready to take on a new challenge with an instantly recognisable agency in the Manchester region, then look no further. This is genuinely a brilliant opportunity to get exposure to some major brands.
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.