£28k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an exciting tech business who are enjoying a period of rapid growth on their journey to become the primary player in the UK in their space.
They are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive who will report to the Head of Marketing and be an integral part of this growth journey.
Their remit will be to work within the Sales and Marketing team carrying out marketing activity in line with the annual plan, including:
- Planning and delivering targeted campaigns that achieve agreed objectives, carrying out data analysis and reporting on success.
- Management of the CRM system and data strategy, analysing this information to segment and target specific groups.
- Supporting on product development projects to define messaging and launch strategies.
- Inbound marketing management such as building email campaigns, automating workflows and delivering reporting.
- Overseeing the organisation of events such as dinners, webinars, networking events and conferences.
- Writing content such as ebooks, blog posts, press releases, case studies and newsletters.
- Online research and compiling reports on firms, competitors, industry trends and news.
- Lead pipeline tracking and ensuring that CRM data is kept up to date by the sales team.
- Ensuring the achievement of set KPIs.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years MSP / IT / technology solution marketing experience, with legal sector or professional services experience a plus.
- Understanding of CRM management, marketing automation and inbound techniques, preferably also with experience of the Hubspot platform.
- Understanding of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) techniques a plus.
- Ability to analyse and leverage data to create targeted campaigns, setting performance metrics to track success.
- Well developed written communication skills with the ability to produce high quality campaigns.
- Proven ability to work independently on projects, with the support of external agencies, ensuring they are completed on time and to a high standard.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.