£28k - 32k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
3 months ago
Our client is a highly entrepreneurial and successful B2B business who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to help drive further growth across their service offering.
They are looking for an experienced commercial Marketer to help shape their marketing plan and create leads for our products and services within our sector.
Their team is their most important asset and they invest in and reward their people to help grow and maintain an exceptional culture.
Reporting to the CEO, this role is critical to the future growth ambitions and you will be responsible for implementing day to day marketing campaigns aligned to the company marketing strategy with a strong focus on lead generation and customer retention.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of lead generation and campaign management in the B2B sector.
Duties will include:
- Campaign Management:
- Maximise existing data and CRM system to create effective segmented Lead Generation campaigns
- Produce successful calls to action that drive traffic to lead capture forms and the website.
- Email Marketing and automation to drive further inbound enquiries
- Content marketing:
- Creative copywriting to ensure promotion of key messaging internally and externally
- Web copy - support new and existing products and services on the various group websites.
- Promotion of webinars and events
- Social Media Management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Production of marketing collateral for company and their channel partners.
- Monitor, analyse and report activity to the Senior Management Team
- Plan and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, and consistently deliver to high standards within agreed service levels and budgets and as required, to short timescales
- 3 Years minimum experience within a B2B Marketing role
- Ideally have experience of Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM system
- Educated to degree or equivalent C.I.M. qualification
- Excellent communication and content writing skills as well as a good degree of numeracy.
- Confident to offer alternative and creative points of view while working in a team
- Decisive enough to make quick decisions in a fast paced, supportive environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time-management skills with good attention to detail
- English fluency and excellent grammar is mandatory
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.