£25k - 28k per year
3 months ago
Account Manager - Marketing Agency
£25,000 - £28,000
An impressive full-service Marketing agency based in the centre of Manchester are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the team.
They boast an exciting portfolio of B2B brands and as their Account Manager, they will be looking at you to come in and lead across these client accounts. You will work closely with your client's to understand their business and objectives, and with your in-depth understanding of marketing, and ideally the B2B landscape, you will input strategically to propose the right solutions, and then work with the internal teams to deliver campaigns on time-scale and to budget.
- Lead on a portfolio of accounts and manage day to day client communication
- Understand your client’s business and objectives; input strategically to develop briefs
- Defining and writing client briefs across all channels
- Project manage campaigns across the full marketing mix, ensuring they are on brief from concept to delivery
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels
- Work-flow management – liaising with internal creatives and external suppliers where needed
- Support on pitch development, attend client visits
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as an Account Manager in an agency environment is essential
- Management of integrated campaigns across a multitude of channels; creative, branding, content, digital, PR and social
- Hands-on delivery experience and stakeholder management
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally
- A pro-active attitude and ready to get stuck in
If you're an Account manager looking to join an award-winning agency, where there is a clear pathway for growth and progression, then get in touch!
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.