£30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
11 months ago
Our client, an entrepreneurial B2B energy business is looking to recruit a Campaign Marketing Manager to join their team in a newly created role which will help drive continued growth.
The role of Market Segmentation and Campaign Manager exists to identify customer and market segments, develop direct campaigns to target these segments and establish KPI and reporting dashboards to measure success.
The Market Segmentation & Campaigns manager will work closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing to develop and deliver comprehensive direct campaigns to identified segments of the market. They will have a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and challenges, identify opportunities and find the best way to segment and target these audiences using direct channels under an account based marketing approach to deliver against company sales objectives.
This role will be central to our client’s lead generation and prospecting function and will serve ‘pods’ made up of inside and field sales members, feeding segmented data, appended with relevant research, messaging and campaign assets.
The Market Segmentation & Campaign Manager will have direct line management of a CRM Data Analyst whose primary function will be to deliver the scope of activity as designed in order to achieve the individual and overall campaign objectives.
The responsibilities of the Market Segmentation & Campaign Manager fall under four core sales & marketing areas, Prospect Data, Segmenting & Targeting, Process Management, Performance Insights. The Market Segmentation & Campaign Manager will have ownership for the delivery of a number of ongoing initiatives. The detailed framework of direct and indirect responsibilities can be seen below:
- Owner of prospect data within the business, owning the relationship with data providers, seeking alternatives and complementary sources when appropriate
- Lead and manage the onboarding and effectiveness of new and existing data initiatives
- Understanding of the market using live feeds, reports, market research, data collection, analysis and interpretation of market data to evaluate current and future trends and opportunities
- Develop a campaign plan to deliver the required outcomes
- Scope and direct the segmentation and research of prospective customers in line with the campaign strategy
- Delivery of targeted campaigns, including data, messaging and assets
- Create business cases for investment in above the line campaigns to support the campaign strategy
- Be the overall guardian of the CRM system for management of campaigns and delivery of marketing materials where appropriate
- Overseeing the lead generation and deal flow process to ensure that this is fit for purpose
- Customer journey mapping and implementation of a continuous improvement cycle
- Identify areas of improvement throughout the sales and marketing lifecycle
- KPI setting / reporting for all campaigns creating management dashboards where needed in CRM
- Preparation of monthly senior management reports
- Work with the marketing manager to track ROI for digital/offline marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the Head of Sales & Marketing in developing the marketing strategy
- Support the Marketing Manager by aligning development of marketing and campaign plans
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
The Market Segmentation & Campaign Manager will have a minimum of 3 years of experience of working within B2B marketing and have the education, skills and experience matching the framework below:
- A-Levels or Vocational Qualification
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Previous experience in marketing segmentation
- Proven experience of CRM systems
- Able to develop and implement segmented marketing campaigns
- Planning & Organisation
- Logical Thinker
- 3 Years within B2B marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business related subject
- Able to embrace positive change
- Ability to understand complex ideas
- Able to embrace feedback and learn
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and within cross functional teams
- Willingness to develop in-line with continuing professional development
- 5 years of B2B marketing experience in a segmentation and campaign role
- Previous experience in the energy sector
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.